Listen to this post:
Thank you for purchasing a ticket for Friday night’s game vs Drogheda United. We look forward to seeing you in Tallaght for what is sure to be a carnival atmosphere. Please find below some organizational updates for Friday evening which will help to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable night.
While masks are no longer mandatory, we do encourage supporters to continue wearing them, especially when entering and exiting the grounds. We ask that fans socially distance when queuing to enter, and when queuing for the food outlets.
Seating is now unreserved, apart from Blocks E and F in the West Stand which can only be accessed by those holding a reserved ticket for those areas. Your ticket will be specific to a certain stand and there is no migration between stands allowed.
We would like to remind fans that no alcohol can be brought into the ground. Flares and fireworks of any kind are also strictly prohibited. Anyone found with alcohol or flares on their person will be removed from the stadium. Please note that all spectators coming to Tallaght on Friday may be searched on their way into the ground. This may slow down the entry process so we would recommend you arrive early. Bags larger than A4 size will not be allowed into the stadium.
We would draw your attention to the fact that no encroachment on the pitch will be tolerated. After the match, the players will leave the pitch while the presentation podium is set up. The players will then come back out for the trophy presentation which will be followed by a lap of honour. Supporters in all three stands will have an opportunity to salute the champions and the players can acknowledge the support of our fans.
The club shop will be open from 12 pm until 7.30 pm.
- Kick Off is 7:45PM. Please arrive in plenty of time as the reintroduction of searches may cause longer lines than usual. Gates open 6:30pm.
- ID may be required upon entry. Please have ID with you or you may be refused entry.
- Tallaght Stadium Car Park is open for Members and Disabled Badge Holders only. Once it is full, gates are closed regardless of being a Member or being on the list. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Megastore is open 12pm to 7:30PM. Limited number allowed in store at any one time. Please queue socially distanced outside. Please be in shop by 7:25pm as shop must be closed at 7:30pm sharp.
- Car parking available at The Square. Allow extra time to walk from wherever you have parked to get to the stadium.
- All spectators must adhere to both Tallaght Stadium Ground Regulations and Spectator Code of Conduct. More info on both can be found here: https://www.shamrockrovers.ie/policies-and-regulations/#policies-stadium
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn when entering and exiting the grounds.
- Spectators must enter via the Turnstile designated on the E-Ticket. You cannot enter via any other turnstiles.
- No re-entry to the grounds.