Listen to this post:
General sale for tickets vs Waterford at Tallaght Stadium (September 10th 8 PM KO) is open now and closes once sold out. Details on how to purchase a match ticket are below.
Ticket prices are €15 for an Adult, €10 for a Senior/Student, and €5 for a Child U14. There is a booking fee automatically added of €2 per ticket for Adult, Senior and Student, and €1 per Child U14 ticket. Please give full details for each person you select seats for. This is for track and trace purposes. Child U14 seats must be selected with an Adult, Senior, or Student ticket.
Car park remains closed apart from disabled badge holders. Club Megastore will be open 3pm until 7:30pm sharp. Must be closed 30 mins before kick-off.
The phone lines will be extremely busy today so we encourage contacting by email where possible. Email is [email protected]
Please note: Ticket office reopens Tuesday 9 AM. For disabled seating, please email [email protected]
- Go to https://www.shamrockrovers.ie/first-team-tickets
- Click “Buy Tickets” on Waterford game.
- Once you enter, a Seating Map will load up. You need to select desired Block and then select whether you need a single, double, triple or four seat block. Some seats are unavailable to choose.
- Once you have clicked an available seat, select the ticket type. Please note that a Child U14 ticket can only be selected alongside an Adult, Student or Senior. All children U14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Click confirm and you should then see check marks on the selected seats. Scroll down and click “Add to Basket and Checkout”
- Fill in details as requested. Fill in details of any additional tickets. This must be completed correctly for Track and Trace purposes. Make sure all fields are filled in or system will not allow you to continue.
- Tick boxes to Accept T’s & C’s and Spectator Code of Conduct
- On Step 3 – Payment Details – Enter card information and click submit.
- You will see and Order Successful Message and your E-Tickets will be emailed to you.
- Just show the E-Ticket at the turnstile, ither printed out or on your phone
On the left is an example of what the seating map will look like.
A single seat is a single green dot on its own. A double seat is two green dots together, and so on.
Please note that if you are looking for a single seat, you must select a single available seat on its own. Do not select a double or triple seat.
If there are no single seats available in the Block you are looking for, try another block.