Listen to this post:
Today we welcome back 1,500 spectators to Tallaght Stadium for another Test Match for spectators returning to sport in Ireland. As an attendee of today’s game, we have some important information for you before you come to Tallaght Stadium. Please forward this email to anyone attending with you.
It is because of the excellent compliance with the Spectator Code of Conduct and Ground Regulations at the previous game, that we have been permitted to again have attendance again at 1,500. If we are to keep this attendance at 1,500 for upcoming matches, and eventually increase in attendance again – we need continued compliance. Especially in relation to mask-wearing, social distancing and staggered exiting of the stadium. It is imperative that the guidelines outlined below are followed to ensure we have the best chance to increase our capacity in the near future. Even though we are in an outside setting, mask-wearing at all times in the grounds is mandatory.
We would like to remind fans that no alcohol can be brought into the grounds. Anyone found to be doing so will be removed.
Anyone who encroaches onto the pitch at any time, will be banned from Tallaght Stadium indefinitely. This is a zero-tolerance issue and there will be no exceptions to this.
Please bring wet weather clothing for this evening’s game as if your seat is not covered by the stand, you cannot move due to socially distanced seating in place. The weather forecast is for rain so please be prepared.
Please note that this match is 1,500 capacity and Home Fans Only. No away fans allowed.
- Kick Off is 8PM. Please arrive in plenty of time as ticket and temperature checks must be completed before entering. Gates open 6:30pm.
- ID may be required at check-in. Please have ID with you or you may be refused entry.
- Tallaght Stadium Car Park is closed for this game.
- Megastore is open 3pm to 7:30PM. Limited number allowed in store at any one time. Please queue socially distanced outside. Please be in shop by 7:20pm as shop must be closed at 7:30 sharp.
- Car parking available at The Square. Allow extra time to walk from wherever you have parked to get to the stadium.
- An Epidemiological form must be completed for every individual ticket holder before entering the grounds. Please complete no later than two hours before kick-off. Check your email for the link
- All spectators must adhere to both Tallaght Stadium Ground Regulations and Spectator Code of Conduct. More info on both can be found here: https://www.shamrockrovers.ie/policies-and-regulations/#policies-stadium
- Face coverings must be worn at all times. Please adhere to physical distancing when entering and exiting the grounds also.
- Spectators must enter via the Turnstile designated on the E-Ticket. You cannot enter via any other turnstiles.
- Spectators must sit in the seat stated on the E-ticket. Tickets are non-transferable. Moving to other seats on the night will not be allowed.
- Please bring wet weather clothing as if your seat is not covered by the stand, you cannot move due to socially distanced seating in place.
- No re-entry to the grounds.
- Staggered exit system in place. Please stay in your seat after full-time until directed to exits by stewards.
- If at any stage you feel unwell, please contact a steward and you will be assisted to an isolation room.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Tallaght Stadium this evening. Enjoy the match.