Dear Member and Season Ticket Holders,
As you are aware, Tallaght Stadium was chosen as one of the Pilot Test Event for Spectators Returning to sport in Ireland. We will welcome 1,000 fans to our next two home games – vs Finn Harps Friday June 11 th and vs Drogheda United Friday 25 th June. Entry to games will be via E-Ticket only. This E-Ticket must be claimed online. The ticket can be printed at home, or shown on a Smartphone on the night at the Turnstile.
We are delighted to be able to invite all Members to both Pilot Test Matches. This coming Monday the 7 th of June at 1pm, the ticket portal will go live for Members only to claim their E-Ticket for the match vs Finn Harps on June 11 th . Please note that this E-Ticket will be for the Finn Harps match only. The same process will have to be done for the Drogheda match with release times of tickets TBC. This priority window will last 24 hours before being opened up to selected Season Ticket Holders. Members can still claim a ticket until the ticket claim window closes Thursday morning at 8am. After that, the process may be opened up to additional Season Ticket Holders up to the 1,000 capacity.
Season Ticket Holders:
As of now the planning is confined to the Finn Harps game on 11th June. Assuming no changes to these plans are made for game 2 it is our intention that all Season Ticket Holders will get the opportunity to attend one of the two Pilot Test games. Invites for the Finn Harps game will go to the first 400 people who purchased a 2021 Season Ticket. That means that if the Order ID Number from your 2021 Season Ticket Confirmation email is lower than or equal to Order ID 30972 – you will be offered the chance to attend the Finn Harps match on June 11 th . If your Order ID is greater than 30972, you should then be offered the chance to attend the Drogheda United game on June 25 th .
Season Ticket Holders will also be notified by email on Saturday 5 th June telling them what game they have been selected for. This coming Tuesday the 8 th of June at 1pm, the ticket portal will go live for Season Ticket Holders to claim their E-Ticket for the match vs Finn Harps on June 11 th . Season Ticket Holders can claim a ticket until the ticket claim window closes Thursday morning at 8am. After that, the process may be opened up to additional Season Ticket Holders up to the 1,000 capacity.
The Ticket Office is extremely busy at the moment. The Shamrock Rovers Telephone Line will not be answered until Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday weekend. We ask that any communication is done via email to [email protected] Due to volume of emails, please allow time to reply. If you need to call, please call (01)4594569 after 10am Tuesday.
We request that Members and Season Ticket Holders who are less technologically sound get the help of a fellow Member or Season Ticket Holder who ay be able to assist them in claiming an E-Ticket.
• Kick Off is 8PM. Please arrive in plenty of time as ticket and temperature checks must be completed before entering. Gates open 6:30pm.
• Car Park is closed for this game. If you are disabled and require access, please contact [email protected] Permission will only be given to disability card holders.
• For disabled seating, please contact [email protected]
• An Epidemiological form must be completed before entering the grounds. Please complete no earlier than 24 hours before and no later than 3 hours before kick-off. Form can be
completed online only and found here: (details in the email)
• All spectators must adhere to both Tallaght Stadium Ground Regulations and Spectator Code of Conduct. More info on both can be found here: http://shamrockrovers.ie/policies-and-regulations/#policies-stadium
• Face coverings must be worn at all times. Please adhere to physical distancing when entering and exiting the grounds also.
• Seats are only allocated in single seats, groups of 2 and 3 maximum. There are no exceptions to this. If you are in a bubble of 4 or more, please split into separate groups.
• When claiming an E-Ticket, you must choose an available seat from the Seating Plan. These have been pre-determined and split around the grounds already and cannot be moved.
• If you have someone in your social bubble who is either a Member or a Season Ticket Holder chosen to attend this match then you may select a seat for them beside you when claiming your own. Please ensure you have permission to do so from the other person before you do this. All details for the other person must be entered for Track and Trace purposes.
• The above also applies to Members who have children who are Season Ticket holders. They can only attend with you if one of the Season Ticket Holders chosen to attend. Season Ticket Holders will be notified by email whether they are selected or not. No guests allowed. No non-members or non-season ticket holders.
• If you are claiming your E-Ticket and chose a seat for another Member or Season Ticket Holder, that is their allocation used up. That person cannot then go and claim another ticket. This will be checked by the Ticketing Team in the back end and anyone found to be attempting to claim multiple tickets will have tickets cancelled and may be refused entry
• Spectators must enter via the Turnstile designated on the E-Ticket. You cannot enter via any other turnstiles.
• Spectators must sit in the seat stated on the E-ticket. Tickets are non-transferrable. Moving to other seats on the night will not be allowed. Please bring wet weather clothing as if your seat is not covered by the stand, you cannot move due to socially distanced seating in place.
• No vendors in the grounds on the night.
• No re-entry to the grounds.
Instructions on how to claim your E-Ticket:
Go to http://shamrockrovers.ie/first-team-tickets (Will be closed off until Monday 1 PM for preparation)
• Click “Buy Tickets” on Finn Harps game
• If you are a Member, sign in by entering the email attached to your Members account. If you are a Season Ticket Holder, enter the email used to purchase the Season Tickets.
Alternatively, try the email that the purchaser provided for each Season Ticket Holder.
• Once you enter, a Seating Map will load up. You need to select desired Block and then select whether you need a single, double, or triple seat. Seats of 3 are only in Blocks Q and K. Some seats are unavailable
• Once you have clicked an available seat, select the ticket type. Please note that a Child U14 ticket can only be selected alongside a Member, Adult, Student or Senior. Child U14 must be
accompanied by an adult
• Click confirm and you should then see checkmarks on the selected seats. Scroll down and click “Add to Basket and Checkout”
• Fill in details as requested. Fill in details of any additional tickets. This must be completed correctly for Track and Trace purposes. Make sure all fields are filled in or the system will not allow you to continue.
• Tick boxes to Accept T’s & C’s and Spectator Code of Conduct
• On Step 3 – Payment Details – Click submit as the price will be €0
• You will see and Order Successful Message and your E-Tickets will be emailed to you.