Coaching opportunity at Shamrock Rovers Academy U15s National League:
Under 15 National League Coach
Shamrock Rovers Academy is seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team. The position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to be an integral part of the team shaping the future of the Academy.
The Academy Coach will:
- Work with the Manager of the U15 Group
- Coach the U15 National League squad for 2020.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to the role, including fixture programming, session planning, record keeping and database input.
- Ability to work with other coaches within the group
- Contribute to the Scouting and Recruitment process where appropriate.
Hours of work:
- Training nights Monday, Wednesday and Friday 18:00 to 19:40
- Game on Saturday or Sunday (Morning/Afternoon)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum UEFA B Licence & Child Welfare Certification
- Experience working within an elite environment
- Experience of working with a variety of schoolboy age groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results focussed with excellent attention to detail
- Team-player with a positive attitude
If you believe you have the ability, experience and commitment required to help make Shamrock Rovers Academy a continued success, please forward your application to [email protected] before 3rd Feb 2020.