Shamrock Rovers are looking forward to their participation in the inaugural FAI National Women's Soccer League commencing in November 2011. The club is delighted to launch the new women's set-up, which is an exciting and integral part of the club's development and will see all the components of our professional men's set-up being brought to our women's team without compromise.
The women's team will be treated as total equals in this club.
- play their home games at Tallaght Stadium
- receive top quality coaching (UEFA A level)
- be asked to challenge their bodies and their minds to better themselves and allow them to play at the highest standard they can reach
- bring their own boots and shinguards (we will give you the rest)
- have full access to our dedicated full-time first team physiotherapist
- receive regular fitness testing and full gym membership
Pre-season training sessions/open days will be announced soon.
If you are interested in learning more about Shamrock Rovers new senior women's team then please contact one of our management team:
Team Manager: John Walsh 086-8174112
Head coach: Dave Dunne: 087-2354707
Assistant coach: Lisa Fallon
Goalkeeper coach: Dave Burke 086-2076401
Team Liaison Officer: Paddy Heffernan 087-1708201
Physiotherapist: Fearghal Kerin
Sport Scientist: Padraig Phibbs
Pictured below are L-R: Dave Burke (Goalkeeping coach), Jonathan Roche (Chairman), Lisa Fallon (Assistant first team coach), Michael O'Neill (Senior men's manager), John Walsh, (Senior women's manager)