Listen to this post:
Shamrock Rovers is committed to inclusion, and to reducing barriers to access to the best matchday experience in Ireland.
Inclusion is a core value of the club and while we await the return of supporters to Tallaght Stadium, we are seeking views on how we can improve accessibility to and at our games.
If you or someone you know have any suggestions on how we could better cater to supporters with additional needs then please email us here or get in touch on our contact form. If you prefer, leave a message on 014605948 and we will return the call.
We welcome all suggestions on how to improve access to, and enjoyment of, match nights at Tallaght Stadium.
We already have in place facilities such as
- Disabled parking
- Alternatives to turnstile access
- Covered wheelchair areas
- Level access to Club Megastore
- Lift access to hospitality areas
- Audio Description Commentary (home and away matches)
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Guide dogs and assistance animals are welcome
- Downloadable Matchday Checklist, in conjunction with Autism Ireland
- All news posts on our website are automatically available as an audio stream. The audio stream is available at the top of all news posts.
- The audio streams are also available in a podcast; supporters can listen to the latest news directly in any podcast application – Spotify – RSS – Apple Podcasts
If you would like to avail of any of these facilities and aren’t sure how, please email us or get in touch. We always strive to improve and want to hear about what you require to enjoy a great night out In Tallaght Stadium.