1. Encourage his/her players to play the game in a fair manner showing respect to other players, officials and spectators.
2. Welcome the opposing team at home matches and remain with the opposition until they have vacated the dressing rooms area and moved to the field.
3. Set a good example in terms of behaviour, including abusive language before, during and after each game as well as training sessions and any other club event.
4. Show no prejudice to any player despite his/her colour, gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or ability.
5. Never refuse a player the privilege of attending a training session or becoming a member of the club unless the person concerned is suspended or banned by the appropriate committee/association.
6. Ensure that he/she is never in a one and one situation with any player from his team.
7. Have a realistic expectation level of all players, ensuring that all taking part are treated in a manner so as not to exert undue pressure regarding performance levels attained.
8. Be responsible for the facilities, kit and equipment allocated to them by the club ensuring they are kept in good condition and handed back in full at the appropriate time.
9. Adhere to all rules set out by the FAI, SFAI, local leagues and the club.
10. Be responsible for the behaviour of all spectators at their games.
11. Home match reports to be given to the club secretary on the day of each match.
12. All registration documents to be forwarded to the club secretary.
13. Managers are responsible for checking players Birth Certificates before registration to ensure that they are playing in the correct age group.
14. Know that only the club secretary can sign transfer forms on behalf of the club.
1. Play the game in a sportsman-like spirit ensuring fair play at all times.
2. Play in the designated colours of the club as requested by his/her manager ensuring that shin pads are worn and covered by socks with shirt smartly tucked into shorts.
3. Show no prejudice to any player despite his/her colour, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or ability.
4. Show respect for the match officials and accept decisions made without dissent.
5. Show respect for all spectators and opposition players before, during and after each game.
6. Pay the designated match day subs at the time when requested by the team manager.
7. Players should ensure that their personal expectations and expectations of others are within attainable limits taking into account
8. Players will respect the kit and facilities offered by the club and return all club equipment upon leaving the club.
9. Accept decisions made by team managers and be prepared to be substituted at any time.
All registrations to go through registration secretary.
Results to be telephoned or sent by text message to club secretary and let him/her know of score, and any incidence, which he/she may be later asked, questions about.
It is important that all committee members attend club meetings as called. If non-attendance is required then apologies are needed.
If a referee is not allocated to your game, contact the club secretary who will advise if one can be found.